12A buck module constant voltage constant current LCD digital voltage and current display adjustable step-down power supply
12A step-down power supply module (constant voltage constant current LCD display, with crystal shell)
note! ! ! Module default output voltage and current is about 18V / 7A, because the module is a step-down module, you need to reduce the output voltage below the input voltage will work, if you receive the module and found that the output voltage can not be adjusted, Clockwise rotation CV voltage regulator potentiometer 20 laps or more, and then use the module to regulate the voltage; the module for the DC to DC buck module, can not enter the AC, such as transformers; The above problems we do not assume the responsibility and shipping costs, thank you Understanding.
Module default output 18V / 7A or so, the direct short-circuit output current regulation, will have a greater spark prone to danger, it is recommended short output before the first output voltage down to 10V below, CC current potentiometer counter-clockwise Rotate more than 10 turns to the end, and then short the output, turn the CC current adjustment potentiometer clockwise to slowly increase the current value you need.
1. Product highlights:
1.1. Crystal shell, elegant design, touch the touch of good quality;
1.2. Press button to control the output ON / OFF, and you can set the power on default is ON or OFF;
1.3 LCD can display input and output voltage, output current output power;
1.4 input anti-reverse protection, reverse will not burn;
1.5. High efficiency of 95% or more, high current, low heat, the output voltage of 1.2-32V arbitrary regulation, adjustable constant current value 0-12A, suitable for high-power LED constant current drive, battery charging!
2. Product parameters:
Input voltage: 5.3-32V (limit 35V; the lowest input 4V to achieve buck, but less than 5.3V input voltage and current measurements inaccurate)
Output voltage: 1.2-32V (must ensure that the input voltage is higher than the output voltage, the minimum voltage difference between the two is 0.8V)
Output current: long-term stable work in the 8A, strengthen the heat can reach 12A
Output power: Natural cooling 120W (8A or less), to enhance cooling 160W
Voltage display: resolution 0.05V, range 0-32V
Current display: resolution 0.01A, range 0-12A
Conversion efficiency: about 96%
Working current: 25mA or so
Soft start: Yes (very powerful with load module may fail to start)
Input reverse protection: Yes
Output anti-inrush: None (if you charge the battery, the first module to power then the battery, and to ensure that the battery voltage is lower than the output voltage; if the conditions are positive output in series with anti-reflux diode)
Short circuit protection: yes
Size: L * W * H 82 * 52 * 32mm
3. Function Description:
3.1. Module has IN / OUT, ON / OFF two buttons: IN / OUT button to switch the input voltage and output voltage display, long press to switch the output current output power display; ON / OFF button control output ON or OFF, long press Set the power-on default output state is ON or OFF the next time.
3.2.CC is the current setting potentiometer, clockwise rotation, can increase the set current, when the load current reaches the set current, enter the constant current state, CC constant current indicator (red) lights up; the right CV is the voltage setting Potentiometer, clockwise rotation, can increase the output voltage. OUT indicator is the output status indicator, when the output voltage is on, otherwise off.
4. How to use:
4.1. Used as an ordinary step-down module with overcurrent protection capability
(1) Adjust the CV constant voltage potentiometer so that the output voltage reaches the voltage you want.
(2) Turn CC potentiometer more than 10 turns anticlockwise, and measure the output short-circuit current with 10A or 20A current meter (connect the two test leads directly to the output end), and adjust the CC constant current clockwise The output current reaches the value you want to set the over-current protection. (For example, if the current value displayed by the multimeter is 2A, the maximum current will only reach 2A when you use the module. When the current reaches 2A, the red constant current LED is on, otherwise the LED is off)
4.2. Used as a battery charger
Without constant current function of the module can not be used to charge the battery, due to the power of the battery and the charger pressure drop is large, resulting in charging current is too large, causing damage to the battery, so the beginning of the battery to use constant Flow charging, when the charge to a certain extent automatically switch back to constant voltage charging.
(1) Determine the float voltage and charging current for which you need the rechargeable battery (if the lithium battery parameter is 3.7V / 2200mAh then the float voltage is 4.2V and the maximum charging current is 1C, ie 2200mA)
(2) Under no-load condition, the multimeter measures the output voltage and adjusts the constant voltage potentiometer so that the output voltage reaches the float voltage. (If the 3.7V lithium battery is charged, adjust the output voltage to 4.2V)
(3) Turn CC potentiometer more than 10 turns counterclockwise in the end, and then measure the output short-circuit current with 10A or 20A current meter (connect the two test leads directly to the output end), and adjust the CC constant current clockwise So that the output current reaches a predetermined charging current value;
(4) Connect the battery, charging.
(Steps 1, 2 and 3 are as follows: input termination power supply, the output is not connected to the battery load)
4.3. As a high-power LED constant current driver module
(1) Make sure you need to drive the LED operating current and the maximum operating voltage;
(2) Under no-load conditions, the multimeter measures the output voltage and adjusts the constant voltage potentiometer so that the output voltage reaches the maximum operating voltage of the LED.
(3) Turn CC potentiometer more than 10 turns counterclockwise in the end, and then measure the output short-circuit current with 10A or 20A current meter (connect the two test leads directly to the output end), and adjust the CC constant current clockwise So that the output current reaches the predetermined LED operating current;
(4) connected to the LED, test machine.
(Steps 1, 2, and 3 are as follows: Input the power and output the no-load LED.)
5.1. Module input IN- Prohibit short circuit with output OUT-, otherwise constant current function will be invalid.
5.2. Please make sure that the power of the power supply is greater than the power required by the output load. Please reduce the power consumption when the module is extremely hot!
5.3. Please read the product description carefully before use, the damage caused by improper use will not be compensated.
5.4. Return Please be sure to attach a piece of paper states: 1. The name of the shop to buy 2. Causes of the malfunction 3. Contact information.