Mini 38KHz IR Infrared Transmitter Module + IR Infrared Receiver Sensor Module For Arduino RPI STM32
The Infrared Emitter is based on the infrared emission control module 940, the infrared signal emitted by the transmitter tube 940nm wavelength. The signal can be acquired infrared receiver module which is a few meters away and demodulation, encoding and decoding process can be achieved with the remote control function.
1. Level control interface, power supply for 5V or 3.3V
2. High level active, and the drive current is small
3. In accordance with the direction of the tube can be launched manually adjust the actual application requirements
The Infrared Receiver is based on HL-A838 integrated infrared receiver modules.
IR transmitter module can receive incoming 38KHz modulated infrared signals and demodulate into the logic level. When it receives the modulated infrared signal then output low level, otherwise output high level. IR remote control can be completed by using the application of codec.
1. Funny and easy to use
2. low-power, wide-angle and long-distance reception
3. The supply voltage can be 3.3V~5.5V
4. Output matching TTL, CMOS level
1 x IR Infrared Transmitter Module
1 x IR Infrared Receiver Sensor Module